иммиграция в Австралию 
Jobs in Australia 
English > FAQ > Certification of the documents

Certification of the documents

You do not need to certify the copies of the documents for Australia visa purposes if you lodge your application online via ImmiAccount. If your visa application is to be lodged by sending the paperwork to the Department office, you will need to have your copies of the documents certifed. Do not send the originals of your documents to the Department. 

Some documents, such as personal statements and statutory declarations, require your signature to be wirnessed. 

The documents can be certified by:
- justice of the peace, pharmacist, police officer, full-time teacher, doctor, ect. if you are in Australia. The service is free
- autside Australia, copies are usually certified by a notary or any other professional authorised by the government of that country. The relevant fees are paid directly to the notary.

For more information, please contact us.