иммиграция в Австралию 
Jobs in Australia 
English > FAQ > Migration agents

Migration agents in Australia

Visa applicants and their family members should be very careful when selecting the person to assist you with visa applications.
Only registered migration agents can provide professional migration advice in Australia. You can authorise an agent to deal with the Department on your behalf by signing Form 956.

Always check a current status of your migration agent on MARA (Migration Agents Registration Authorities) web-site.

Any registered migration agent is bound by the Code of Conduct a copy of which should be provided for your information. You can also check the Consumer Guide copy to ensure professional migration service is provided in its excellence. 

OZTEC Australian Experts provides professional migration service of a registered migration agent NINA ZHELTOVA (MARN 0850624). 

For more information about migration services, please contact us.