иммиграция в Австралию 
Jobs in Australia 
English > FAQ > Translation of the documents

Translation of the documents

Any documents that you intend to use for visa application purposes that are not in English usually require to be translated into English by an accredited translator.

In Australia only NAATI accredited translators can translate your documents. Other countries may have different translation and certification requirements. To find an accredited translator in Australia, please check NAATi web-site.

For more information, please contact us.